Without this, requiring dm-aggregates without dm-core being required before blows up because it expects the 'Extendable' module to already be extended into the 'DataMapper::Adapters' module. To be precise, the data_objects_adapter extension relies on that.
…ected) * This allows the dm-validations specs to pass when run with JRuby * More information is available on the JRuby bug tracker: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JRUBY-3765 Signed-off-by: Dan Kubb <email@example.com>
* This change allows a normal and custom property to be used interchangeably * Previously used Property#typecast, which is primarily geared towards taking external input and converting it into an internal representation. [#584 state:resolved]
* Prevents multiple validations when saving parent and children, since previously every child that was saved would tell the parent to save too. Now the parent will be saved, and will not be be dirty any longer, so the unnecessary validation will be skipped. [#1154 state:resolved]
* bcrypt-ruby relies on native extension and does not provide a JRuby ("java" platform) variant. Therefore this dependency needs to be removed to allow for installation of dm-types on JRuby. Signed-off-by: Alex Coles <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Regenerated gemspecs * Minor path fixes for 1.9.2 * Fixed failing specs for 1.9.2
* Auto-migration when the model is defined is brittle, because specs do not clear out data from previous runs. * Minor code reformatting
* If native json gem is not installed, then json_pure will be used as a fallback. [#1137 state:resolved]