Welcome to Read the Docs
Read the Docs hosts documentation for the open source community. It supports Sphinx docs written with reStructuredText, and can pull from your Subversion, Bazaar, Git, and Mercurial repositories. Then we build documentation and host it for you. Think of it as Continuous Documentation.
Documentation for RTD
You will find complete documentation for setting up your project at the Read the Docs site.
Get in touch
You can find information about getting in touch with Read the Docs at our Contribution page.
You can find information about contributing to Read the Docs at our Contribution page.
Quickstart for GitHub-Hosted Projects
By the end of this quickstart, you will have a new project automatically updated when you push to GitHub.
- Create an account on Read the Docs. You will get an email verifying your email address which you should accept within 7 days.
- Log in and click on "Import a Project".
- Click "Connect to GitHub" in order to connect your account's repositories to GitHub.
- When prompted on GitHub, give access to your account.
- Click "Import a Repository" and select any desired repository.
- Change any information if desired and click "Next".
- All done. Commit away and your project will auto-update.
MIT © 2010-2020 Read the Docs, Inc & contributors