Ready Steady Pan CFGs
These configs are in use as of Season 4 of Ready Steady Pan. These are the most up to date configs.
The current version is Version 1.7.6, updated last on 26th June 2018. The config was first used in Preseason of Season 3 of Ready Steady Pan and now is being used for Season 4. Please direct any queries directly about the configs either in the Issues of this repository or in the Ready Steady Pan Discord.
We strongly recommend server owners to use the tftrue plugin if they can, along with the official melee plugin.
Server owners should download the zip for this repository by clicking the green "Clone or Download" button on the top right, underneath "1 contributor." Then, you should copy the (unzipped) files to your server using FTP (or scp, sFTP, whatever protocol you use). Execute these configs by opening the console, providing an rcon password, and typing:
rcon exec rsp_koth
...or the name of the config required per map.
- 26th June 2018
- Added a jetpack convar to reflect latest whitelist and plugin changes
- 8th May 2018
- (TESTING) Changing timelimits to 15 minutes rather than 30
- Unbanning the Buff Banner and Battalions Backup
- 25th September 2017
- Added plugin settings.
- 18th December 2016
- Added tftrue integration.
- 16th December 2016
- Timelimits updated.
- Stopwatch is now back to the way it was.
- 14th December 2016
- Updated whitelists.
- 13th December 2016
- Stylistic changes to configs.
- Added disclaimer to the stopwatch cfg to show that it is not meant to be used in Season 3.
- 4th December 2016
- After testing, found out configs don't work on Multiplay.
- 4 rounds is too many, 3 is ideal, 30 minutes.
- Whitelists weren't working.
- 3rd December 2016
- Updated the whitelists using whitelist.tf, still need to test them and add sponsorship.
- 2nd December 2016
- Imported the 1.6 configs, gave them visual changes. Will update again to 1.8 after testing.