How to Contribute
Pull requests are greatly appreciated and are what makes opensource great. Here's a quick guide:
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
Pester us if we don't get your Pull Requests merged in a timely fashion. :)
How to speed the merging of pull requests
- Describe your changes in the CHANGELOG.
- Give yourself some credit in the appropriate place (usually the CHANGELOG).
- Make commits of logical units.
- Ensure your commit messages help others understand what you are doing and why.
- Check for unnecessary whitespace with
git diff --checkbefore committing.
- Maintain the same code style.
- Maintain the same level of test coverage or improve it.