NOTE 2: Accumulated release notes (including v4.0.0-alpha.1 and v4.0.0-alpha.2)
NOTE 3: Contains all previous releases up to v3.5.0
Realm.close()on a closed Realm will throw an exception.
- Support of the old timestamp type has been removed, and older files cannot be upgraded. The new timestamp type was introduced in v1.0.0.
Realm.delete(Realm.Collection)will conserve the order i.e., if a
[1, 2, 3](pseudo-notation),
- It is only possible to compact a Realm when a single instance is open. Consider to use configuration parameter
shouldCompactOnLaunchin the future.
- Schemas are not cached but will be reread when opening a Realm. This has an impact of default values as they are not persisted in the Realm files.
- Realm Object Server: 3.23.1 or later.
- File format: generates Realms with format v10 (reads and upgrades file format v5 or later).
- Updated from Realm Core v6.0.0-alpha.23 to v6.0.0-beta.0.
- Updated from Realm Sync v4.7.1-core6.4 to v5.0.0-beta.0.
- Updated to Realm Object Store commit dc34c655c88a902a66ff407f771efd48e37d29fd.