Assorted slack commands such as /dns (dns resolution) and /geoip (geolocation resolution)
How to use (these instructions are for linode).
- Setup an Ubuntu 15.10 Linode.
- Get a domain or subdomain for the IP.
- Login (ssh).
- sudo apt-get update, upgrade, all that.
- Install apache2 and php5 and php5-geoip.
- Go through let's encrypt settings: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-secure-apache-with-let-s-encrypt-on-ubuntu-14-04 (it works fine on 15.10)
- Clone repo in /var/www/html/
- Go through slack /command settings.