Periodicly change an emoji in your twitter username
- Change the emoji at the end of your name randomly!
- Specify a custom time to change the emoji
- Very easy to use and setup
- Clone the project into a directory of your choosing.
- Enter the newly created directory and run the following command to install dependencies:
- Create a twitter application at https://apps.twitter.com and make sure to note down the consumer token, consumer secret, access token & access secret key.
- Rename the example config to
config.jsand edit the details inside the file!
- Add / Remove emojis from the list (seperated by ,)
- Start the program using the following command:
Before creating an issue, please ensure that the problem hasn't already been reported/suggested. If you wish to contribute to the codebase or docs, feel free to fork the repository, make what ever changes you want and then submit a pull request. Make sure to include a description of whatever you change!