Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Amends upload and download commands that will now upload/download all the
files specified in
reana.yamlin case no arguments are provided.
statuscommand's JSON output mode.
- Upgrades CWL reference implementation to version
- Renames Serial workflow operational parameter from
- Adds support for Python 3.7.
- Adds support for Serial workflows.
- CLI refactored to a flat design:
coderemoved, everything is a file managed with
workflowcommand, workflows are managed with
validateis first level command.
statusnow shows the selected workflow progress and current command on verbose mode.
- Requires the usage of an access token to talk to REANA Server.
- Fixes bug when uploading binary files.
- Supports addition of workflow engine parameters when using
startfor serial workflows.
- Improves error messages.
- Adds support for Common Workflow Language workflows.
- Adds support for persistent user-selected workflow names.
- Enables file and directory input uploading using absolute paths.
- Adds new
statuscommand to display the current status of the client.
- Reduces verbosity level for commands and improves error messages.