Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
This is a Brand new repository for all kind of new Kodi addons,
I am still learning python so my addon might have some bugs.
If you have any suggestions or maybe just wanna say thanks then click on the link below
Click here to Email Me
Email in plain text format
Visit our website to find the latest changelog and the list of available addons
How to install Reasons Repository in Kodi?
Follow these steps below
1. The first thing you need to do after launching Kodi Krypton is click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
2. Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
3. Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
4. When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
5. Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
6. From here, go to File Manager -> Add Source.
7. Select None and then enter the following path without the quotes “http://reasonsrepo.ml/repo/”.
8. Name it ‘ReasonsRepo’ and click ‘OK’.
9. From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
10. Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
11. Choose ‘Install from Zip file’.
12. Now choose ‘ReasonsRepo‘.
13. Select repository.reasonsrepo-1.0.X.zip and install it.
14. Wait until you see the add-on enabled notification.
15. Now, select Install from repository.
16. Choose Reasons Repository to open it.
17. Click on Video Add-ons
19. Now you can install whichever addon you want to
You can also follow these steps to install Reasons Repository on Fire Tv/Android Tv Box
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.