Text Source using Pango for OBS Studio
This plugin provides a text source for OBS Studio. The text is layed out and rendered using Pango.
- Text alignment
- Text color
- Colors for top and bottom of the text to create gradients
- Configurable width of the outline
- Configurable color of the outline
- Drop Shadow
- Configurable offset of the drop shadow from the text
- Configurable color for the drop shadow
- Custom text width
- Word wrapping
- Reading the text from a file
- Chat log mode (Last 6 lines from file)
You can either build the plugin as a standalone project or integrate it into the build of OBS Studio.
Building it as a standalone project follows the standard cmake approach.
Create a new directory and run
cmake ... <path_to_source> for whichever
build system you use. You may have to set the
environment variable to the location of libobs's header files if cmake
does not find them automatically. You may also have to set the
CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable to the location of the libobs
binary if cmake does not find it automatically.
To integrate the plugin into the OBS Studio build put the source into a
subdirectory of the
plugins folder of OBS Studio and add it to the