Get involved in development
- Download source code from github
- Invode cmd as administrator then run
- Inside the local folder of this repo, run
npmto install everything we need
- install git and clone the appropriate branch
git clone --branch master https://github.com/rebornix/IssueMan.git issueman
- install node
- launch terminal and install the following packages in the global space: grunt-cli, bower
npm install -g grunt-cli
npm install -g bower
- inside the local folder of source repositry run npm to install everything we need
- You can run grunt tasks and do development as usual.
- Build the source code using development settings and start the HTTP server for debugging.
- You can access http://localhost:9000 and enjoy your debugging.
- Build the source code using production settings and generate bits for deployment
- All css and js files are merged and minified
- The whole grunt world