** MYSQL Sensor App for Athom homey
- added MySQL POWER DEVICE (cumulative)
- fixed name for sensor device
- Added support for sensor device
- Update to SDK 2
- Added support for gas and weather device
1.0.0 First release
- Icon changed
- Small bugfixes.
- powermult set during pairing became corrupt.
- Default powermult removed
- Version number changed
With this app you can create virtual devices that gather data from a mysql database into homey. The database can be on a NAS or on a seperate server.
- Install the app on your homey.
- Add a MySQL device.
- Fill the folowing fields
- Name : Name of device
- Host : Name of MYSQL server
- User : User name used to contact MYSQL server
- Password : Password
- Query : Query used to retrieve data. Use the following fieldnames: Power device : power (current usage in watt) and meter (total use in KwH) Power device(cumulative): power (current usage in watt), meter_power (total use in KwH), meter_in_max (total use in KwH), meter_out_max (total return in KwH), meter_in_today (total use in KwH in today), meter_out_today (total return in KwH out today), meter_total_today (total usage or return in KwH today) gas device : meter (total use in m3) weather device : temp (current temperature in C) and humidity (Current humidity in %) sensor device : triggered (integer value greater then 0 is alarm triggered)
- Energy Multiplier : Correction factor for energy value. P1 (smartmeter) logs for example output 10 watt as 0.010 so the correction factor is 1000
- Polling rate :Number of seconds between MySQL server poll 10 - 10 seconds.
- MySQL POWER DEVICE
- MySQL POWER DEVICE (cumulative)
- MYSQL GAS DEVICE
- MYSQL WEATHER DEVICE
- MYSQL SENSOR DEVICE
Cards and flows are athoms default by these types of devices.