Step 3: 4.1.0 release
The new installation process:
- download an image (*.img) file on https://archive.recalbox.com
- burn it on your sdcard, or usb key with https://etcher.io/
Legacy installation process:
- Download recalboxOS-4.1.0.zip and see the Installation wiki.
Step 2: recalbox v4.0.1 final.
- Fixed upgrade process
- Fixes nes 30 controller default layout
- Added support for rpi2v1.2
Step 1: recalbox v4.0.0 final.
- Support for USB keys
- New ES languages
- New Recalbox theme
- Powerswitch (through dedicated boards or GPIO)
- New shaders + Integer Scale display
- New automatic configuration for ScummVM, N64 and Moonlight
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0.zip and see the Installation wiki.
-Reenable mp3 support for SDL2 mixer.
-Solve the loading of the DB9 driver
-N64 configgen shouldn't crash anymore if some keys are not mapped
- Updated libretro mame 2003 core. Fixes the ratio issue in mame.
- Improved pads and gpio support for moonlight
- Change location of PM2_HOME to fix a bug with API daemon
- Disable printer sharing to reduce log output
- Prevent MacOS from adding its .DS_store
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta5.zip and see the Installation wiki.
- Update to moonlight-embedded-2.2.1 (but still displays 2.2.0 when running), adds support for GFE 2.11
- Added enet library for moonlight-embedded-2.2.0
- Solved a bug on xarcade where B and HOTKEY were sending the same event
- Slide transition by default in ES
- Power management switch support (power,reset and LED) for pin 3/5/6
- Add ifconfig -a and /boot/recalbox-boot.conf in recalbox-support.sh
- S99Custom now trasmits its init parameter to custom.sh
- Bumped retroarch to v1.3.4
- Add ipega 9021 rules
- Added stat in busybox
- Corrected favorite display in gamelist
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta4.zip and see the Installation wiki.
- Xarcade2jstick button remapped + better support of IPAC encoders
- Added IPAC2 keyboard encoder
- Patched xpad driver to support Xbox One controllers in USB mode
- Updated gamepads inputs to support moonlight
- Fix some kodi bugs about joysticks
- Added OpenGL + scalers supports to scummvm
- Power management switch support for pin 5/6
- Fix freeze issue with libretro-mgba core
- Added megatools
- Added new recalbox 4.0.0 systems
- Added crt-pi shaders
- Fix Namco/Taito games in mame2003
- Added kempston joystick by default for zxspectrum
- Updated scummvm to version 1.8
- Added VIM
- Added recalbox-themes package
- Recalbox theme by default
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta3.zip and see the Installation wiki.
- Added rpi3 support (without bluetooth)
- Added support for power management boards
- Added rpi gpio and wiringpi
- Added OOB remote controls
- Fixed keyboard issue in ES
- Fixed retroachievement support on picodrive and fceumm libretro cores
- Fixed system locales
- Updated 8bitdo gamepads
- Bumped to moonlight-embedded-2.1.4
- Overclock set to none now delete lines in config.txt
- Improved keyboard encoders support
- Fixed an issue concerning ISO loading taking too long
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta2.zip and see the Installation wiki.
Download recalboxOS-4.0.0-beta1.zip and see the Installation wiki.
- New version of xboxdrv
- Corrected 8bitdo mapping
- Added LIRC support
Download recalboxOS-v3.3.0-beta-17.zip and see the Installation wiki.