Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- added new metric types : sets, gauge deltas, histograms
- added ability to delete idle stats
- added support for configurable namespacing
- added standard Deviation to timers stats (.std)
- added last_flush_time and last_flush_length metrics to graphite backend
- added ipv6 support
- added Statsd repeater backend
- added helper script to decide which timers to sample down
- added Windows service support
- added Scala example
- added support for sampling timers.
- added build testing on node 0.8, 0.9, and 0.10
- fixed broken config file watching.
- fixed for DNS errors from UDP socket
- fixed for TCP client goes away crash.
- removed debugInterval in favor of Console backend debugging
- updated and reorganized Docs
- updated examples scripts
- improved the quality of randomness used for sampling.
- moved config.js to /lib folder to avoid confusion
- add support for logging to syslog
- add basic metrics gathering for StatsD and Graphite backend itself
- several fixes and enhancements for the debian resources
- fixed locale bug in Java client.
- multiple fixes for the Java client
- add bin/statsd
- Add CLI bash client example
- documentation updates
- bug fixing, sample_data and data got swapped in Perl client
- fix sampling in the python client
- added sum to all metrics and mean to the total
- changed the way we calculate some metrics by using a cumulative sum as it is more efficient for multiple percentile thresholds
- update README mentioning to preferably use ints as values
- Allow multiple metrics to be passed in one UDP packet delimited by a newline character.
- added console backend
- reformat topkeys log to feature sane key/value pairs
- support backends installed from npm
- fix test suite failures
- add graphite backend in debian packaging
- support for pluggable backends
- add gauges type
- percentThreshold also accepts list of percentiles
- base sampling on sampleRate
- updates for debian packaging
- client example updates