Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- redeclipse_1.5.8_nix.tar.bz2 856 MB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_nix.tar.bz2.torrent 67.4 KB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_combined.tar.bz2 863 MB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_combined.tar.bz2.torrent 68 KB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_win.exe 841 MB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_win.exe.torrent 66.2 KB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_mac.tar.bz2 858 MB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_mac.tar.bz2.torrent 67.6 KB
- redeclipse_1.5.8_x86-64.AppImage 860 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
Red Eclipse v1.5.8 (Elysium Edition) has been released!
- New maps, mapmodels, and vanity items have been added.
- Grenade now transitions from green to red based on the fuse timer.
- Added the ability to make bots perform specific actions (stand, dance, crouch).
- IP addresses are now private and shown only to moderators.
- Optimised game variable resets to reduce network flooding.
- Added basic support for CMake.
- Improved team balancing mechanics, including using statistics if available.
- Improved behaviour of reset-to-floor for flags/bombs/etc.
- Improved some visual aspects of the HUD and text rendering.
- Improved edit mode prefabs, pasting, and undo/redo in multiplayer.
- Fixed instances where multi-GPU setups were not switching to the high performance processor.
- Fixed edit mode when editing entities in multiplayer.
- Fixed wire particle entity rendering.
- Fixed stereoscopic view types.