Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the Red wiki!
Checkout the Contributors' Guide if you would like to contribute to Red .
- Redbin format specification
- CALL function
- Map! datatype
- Coding Style Guide
- Differences between Red and Rebol
From time to time, some structured deliberations are needed to allow the best design decisions to be made.
- Unicode Issues with Proposed Resolutions
- Handling NotANumber, Infinity, & Signed Zero
- Vector element by element arithmetic
- Issues Relating to TO
- Red/System v2
- Case insensitive charset refinement
- Change /local to local:
Use blocks for keys in maps
- Left Recursion for Parse
- To add Mathamatical and Time functions
- Adding other Red dialects
- Case Sensitive Map! Keys
- Improved console completion support
Note: only the Red team is allowed to make changes to this page, all direct changes by third-parties will be rolled-back.