Getting Started Guide
To test the board for the first time, follow these steps:
- The preloaded firmware is a BLE Heart Rate peripheral simulator.
- To test the BLE Nano 2 or Blend 2 boards
- BLE Nano 2
- Blend 2
- Connect it to your 5V USB adaptor or PC USB port using an USB DATA cable.
- Note: Some USB cables are for charging only, no data lines inside.
- You will see the onboard LED is flashing.
- Use Nordic's iOS or Android Apps called nRFToolBox and use the HRM icon to connect to the board, the Heart Rate counter will be increasing every 1 second.
- Congrats, your board works as expected.
- Follow the Arduino Installation Guide.
- Follow the Nordic nRF52 SDK User Guide.
- To be written -