Some example apps for
react-server, which use
react-server-cli to compile the code and run the server.
Installation and running instructions are in the respective README.md files:
- hello-world: A simple one-page app that shows off server rendering, a simple routes file, and client-side interactivity.
- bike-share: An example project for react-server which demos server rendering, interactivity on the client side, ReactServerAgent, url parameters and logging.
- redux-basic: An example of the official Redux Counter app powered by react-server.
- meteor-site: An example of react-server using Google Map, redux and transitions.
- code-splitting: An example showing off how to do code splitting in react-server.