Use keyboard to copy code snippet from web page.
- Supports JIRA
- Supports Confluence Wiki
- Supports stackoverflow
- Supports codecolorer
- Supports syntaxhighlighter
- Supports phpBB forum
- Supports github
- Supports the code embedded in <pre> tag
- Supports one liner embedded in <p> tag
- Line numbers will be stripped automatically
- Tested on latest Firefox and Chrome
- Install Greasemonkey on Firefox or Tampermonkey on Chrome
- Go to openuserjs.org, click “Install” button
Nothing to set up
Then text content embedded in the html page will be highlighted by some visual hint.
Follow hints and press keys. The content you finally selected will be copied into the clipboard.
Report bugs at https://github.com/redguardtoo/NinjaWebCoder.
- Hint related code is borrowed from Masafumi Oyamada (aka mooz)
- Victor van den Elzen designed the hints rendering algorithm