- helloworld-app, a simple pedestal-app (a counter) that demonstrates how state, updates and rendering are handled
- auto-reload-server, a pedestal-service that uses ns-tracker to reload changed code
- jboss, a pedestal-service that can be deployed in JBoss
- ring-middleware, shows how to use ring middlewares with pedestal-services
- server-with-links, a pedestal-service that demonstrates links generated from routes
- square-root, a pedestal-app that implements the square root in terms of pedestal's primitives
- template-server, a pedestal-service that shows how to use different template engines
- chat, a client-server chat that demonstrates many features of pedestal, it consists of both a pedestal-service (message federation) and a pedestal-app (ui)
The Pedestal samples follow a similar procedure to Pedestal's CONTRIBUTING.md.
Copyright 2013 Relevance, Inc.
The use and distribution terms for this software are covered by the Eclipse Public License 1.0 (http://opensource.org/licenses/eclipse-1.0) which can be found in the file epl-v10.html at the root of this distribution.
By using this software in any fashion, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license.
You must not remove this notice, or any other, from this software.