The Redis Cookbook
Help grow the Redis community with your knowledge!
Contribute your patterns, methods, and ideas to the Redis Cookbook.
How to Contribute a Recipe
- Fork this repo and create a new topic branch
- Make your addition, including metadata (author, tags) in a YAML file
- Send a pull request -- please include a short description of your new or updated recipe
- Enjoy your awesomeness
Even More Ways To Contribute
- Add example code for any existing recipe, in any programming language. Fork the repo and add your code into the relevant directory!
- Work on the rediscookbook.org website. The site itself is open source and lives in
- Look for typos, formatting errors, missing links, and other little things. No potential improvement is 'too small' -- fork for anything.
Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0