/!\ Warning /!\ This is an alpha released of our Railsrumble 48hr-project (Rails rumble 2008). You should NOT use rbDB in production yet. We’ll develop missing features in the next days/weeks.
You can see the demo here : http://www.vimeo.com/2046491
Right here : http://www.rbdb.org
Found a bug?
Tell us on lighthouse: http://rbdb.lighthouseapp.com
rbDB is a web-based mysql database administration bringing conventions to database administration
Why this project ?
We found phpMyAdmin boring, ugly and feature-less.
So what’s the difference ?
- Smart browsing between tables
- Smart display of foreign keys and fields
- Smart graphs and relation between tables
- Quick access to databases and tables
- Memorize the last tables visited and SQL queries executed
- In place edit on fields
- No need of PHP anymore on your production server !
- Designed RESTfully
- Classic features you need like custom SQL requests, insert, search…