Redux Framework v4 Changelog
- Fixed: #30 - Typography field causing a "save" notice.
- Added: Start of Redux Builder API for fields.
- Modified: Moved some methods to new classes.
- Fixed: Fix underscore naming convention in in Redux_Field,
- Modified: Move two ajax saves routines to Redux_Functions_Ex for advanced customizer validation on save.
- Fixed: #20 - variable mssing $ dev.
- Fixed: Customizer saving.
- Fixed Customizer 'required'.
- Fixed: button_set field not saving or loading in multi mode.
- Fixed: Section disable and section hidde in customizer.
- Fixed: Some malformed field ids in sample-config, for some reason.
- Change: #19 -
validate_msgfield arg replaces
msgfor validation schemes. Shim in place for backward compatibility.
- Modified: Metabox lite loop not using correct extension key.
- Fixed: Error when no theme is installed, which is possible, apparently.
- Fixed: redux_post_meta returning null always.
- Added: New Redux API get_post_meta to retrieve Metabox values.
- Fixed: Metabox lite css/js not minifying on compile.
- New: Redux APIs set_field, set_fields
- Improved: Improvement record caller and warning fixes Thanks @Torfadel.
- Fixed: Errors on 'Get Support' page.
- Fixed: #14 - Malformed enqueue URLs when embedding.
- Fixed: Section field not hiding with required calls.
- Fixed: Tour pointer not remembing closed state.
- New: Initial public beta release.
allow_empty_line_heightarg for the typography field to prevent font-size from overriding a blank line-height field.
- Fixed: Editor field not saving.
- Modified: Continued work for compatibility with the forecoming Redux Pro.
- New: Global arg
elusive_frontendto enqueue the internal Elusive Font CSS on the front end.
- Added: Metaboxes Lite. See READ ME & sample config (sample-metabox-config.php).
- Added: Removed "welcome" screen. Replaced with 'What is this?' screen that no longer appears on first launch.
- Fixed: Demo mode actiavtes in Netword Enabled mode.
- Modified: Additional WPCS work.
- Modified: Improved tracking.
- Added: Field/section disabling. See README.
- Fixed: Data caching for WordPress data class.
- Added: Optional AJAX loading for select2 fields. See README.
- Disabled: WordPress Data caching. It's broke. See issue tracker.
- Added: Field sanitzing added. See README.
- Added: Sanitizing examples added to sample config.
- Fixed: Multi text not removing new added boxes until after save.
- Fixed: Sections in customizer not rendering properly when customizer is set to false. Thanks @onurdemir.
- Fixed: Function in ajax save class bombing when v3 is embedded. Thanks @danielbarenkamp.
- Nope. I'm supersticous!
- Modified: Core to accept v3 based extensions with deprecation notice.
- Modified: @Torfindel's work on the extension/builder abstract.
- Finished: New Spinner UI, with extra args.
- Fixed: Typo in redux.js caused panel to stall. My bad. :)
- Updated: Gulp to version 4 to solve vulnerability issues.
- Modified: Linting of remaining JS files.
- Modified: redux.js opt_name logic to shim in older versions of metaboxes.
- Updated: Spinner field mods. New look. No more jQuery depricated notices.
- Fixed: Import/Export feature not importing. Damn typesafe decs got me again!!! Thanks, WPCS. ;-)
- Modified: Replace wpFileSystemInit in sample-config.php with a more practical solution. Thanks @Torfindel
- Modified: Changed typography update localize handle. Too generic. Conflicted with something else.
- Fixed: Template head structure cause tempalte notice to fail. Thanks @anikitas.
- Fixed: Google font update choked over incorrect protocol.
- Fixed: Required logic was operating backward. Damn those typesafe operators!
- Fixed: Redux v3 templates no longer crash v4 panel.
- Modified: Sample config to default settings. They got all wonky for testing various things.
- Added: 'sites' to the select field data argument to return blog urls.
- Fixed: Old extensions that extend to the ReduxFramework class failed to save.
- Fixed: Extraneous semicolon output in admin notices.
- Fixed: Redux v4 plugin trips fatal error on activation when v3 is embedded in a project.
- Modified: Moved new functions in Redux_Helpers due to incompatibility with embedded v3.
- Fixed: Section field malformed when two or more section use together with no indentation.
- Fixed: CDN loading failed even on success due to typesafe comparison (whoops, my bad) - kp.
22.214.171.124 (Welcome Fundraiser participants)
- Fixed: Admin notices were msflromed due to mis-escaped code.
- Added: Abstract class for extensions.
- Fixed: Remove plugins_loaded hook to init plugin. Broke backward compat with Redux 3.
- Modified: Sorter 'checkbox' now 'toggle' with UI redesign. Full backward compatibility in place.
- Added: Shim for redux localization JS object from 3.x where the optName is not appended. This broke repeater.
- Rewrite: Core. Now modularized.
- Update: Select2 v4.0.3
- Added: Dimension and spacing fields now contain extra and new units.
- Modified: The field 'validate' argument now supports an array of values.
- Updated: Removed 'color_rgba' validation. 'color' validation now supports and sanitizes all color fields.
- Added: New global arg 'admin_theme'. The Redux Pro UI now mimics the WordPress menu system in terms of theme colors and behaviour. Set this arg to 'classic' to use the old Redux UI.
- Added: Redux::disable_demo to the Redux API to disable the demo mode. No more actions hooks.
- Added: Redux::instance($opt_name) to the Redux API to obtain an instance of Redux based on the opt_name argument.
- Added: Redux::get_all_instances() to the Redux API to return an array of all available Redux instances with the opt_name as they key.
- Modified: All outputting variables fully escaped to comply with wp.org and themeforest standards.