This is the first release of the official Redux+TypeScript template for Create-React-App!
You can use this to set up a brand new Create-React-App project that will be automatically set up with:
- Redux Toolkit, React-Redux, and TypeScript dependencies included
- A Redux store configured and created, with exported types for the
- The React-Redux
<Provider>passing the store to your React components
- A small "counter" example showing how to add Redux logic using Redux Toolkit and a "ducks" / feature-based structure, and using the React-Redux hooks API to interact with the store from inside your components.
To use it, run:
npx create-react-app my-app --template redux-typescript
See the Create-React-App docs on project setup for more information.
- @BenLorantfy for doing most of the hard work on porting the original Redux+JS template and adding some additional tweaks
- @lukyth for merging in the original CRA+TS template
- @nickmccurdy for additional tweaks