Initial Release: 1.0.0
This is the first release of the official Redux template for Create-React-App!
You can use this to set up a brand new Create-React-App project that will be automatically set up with:
- Redux Toolkit and React-Redux dependencies included
- A Redux store configured and created
- The React-Redux
<Provider>passing the store to your React components
- A small "counter" example showing how to add Redux logic using Redux Toolkit and a "ducks" / feature-based structure, and using the React-Redux hooks API to interact with the store from inside your components.
To use it, run:
npx create-react-app my-app --template redux
See the Create-React-App docs on project setup for more information.
- @BenLorantfy for doing most of the hard work on creating the actual Redux template
- @nickmccurdy for dropping in the initial CRA template to work from
- @iansu and the CRA devs for putting together the template system (and having the foresight to reserve this package name for our use :) )