Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The biggest fix is for
connect() being used with React's newer
We also have begun a complete rewrite of our docs for React Redux. Check them out! Many thanks to those who contributed: @markerikson, @sveinpg, @wgao19, @BTMPL, @pyliaorachel, @dagstuan, @Kerumen, and @carloluis (sorry if I forgot someone!). Docs are a great way to get started contributing to open source, so open a PR today! Check #1001 to see what else needs to be done.
We're also looking at overhauling Redux's documentation. Check out reduxjs/redux#2590 for the latest there.
- Simplify object check and eliminate lodash dependency (#936 by @matthargett)
- Remove subkey arg (#945 by @theJian)
- Switch our test suite to Jest (@timdorr)
- Implement testing in React 0.14, 15, and 16.x (#984 by @cellog)
- Convert tests to use react-testing-library instead of Enzyme (#998 by @cellog and @markerikson)
- Add unpkg field to package.json (#1003 by @nickmccurdy)
- Set up basic docusaurus structure (#1032 by @sveinpg)
- Add nodejs version 10 for ci (#1058 by @noelyoo)
- Upgrade to babel@7 (#1043 @Andarist)