The biggest fix is for
connect() being used with React's newer
We also have begun a complete rewrite of our docs for React Redux. Check them out! Many thanks to those who contributed: @markerikson, @sveinpg, @wgao19, @BTMPL, @pyliaorachel, @dagstuan, @Kerumen, and @carloluis (sorry if I forgot someone!). Docs are a great way to get started contributing to open source, so open a PR today! Check #1001 to see what else needs to be done.
We're also looking at overhauling Redux's documentation. Check out reduxjs/redux#2590 for the latest there.
- Simplify object check and eliminate lodash dependency (#936 by @matthargett)
- Remove subkey arg (#945 by @theJian)
- Switch our test suite to Jest (@timdorr)
- Implement testing in React 0.14, 15, and 16.x (#984 by @cellog)
- Convert tests to use react-testing-library instead of Enzyme (#998 by @cellog and @markerikson)
- Add unpkg field to package.json (#1003 by @nickmccurdy)
- Set up basic docusaurus structure (#1032 by @sveinpg)
- Add nodejs version 10 for ci (#1058 by @noelyoo)
- Upgrade to babel@7 (#1043 @Andarist)