Today I am extremely excited to announce that:
Redux Starter Kit 1.0 is now live!
To celebrate, I've put together a blog post that looks back at the history, inspirations, and development process that led us to this point:
This release contains only one new change: the ability to include an
error field from a prepare callback, to match the FSA standard.
Credits and Thanks
I'd like to thank everyone who has been involved in Redux Starter Kit in any way. To highlight some of the key participants:
- @gaearon : the creator of Redux. Wouldn't have any of this without him.
- @modernserf: wrote the original suggestion that inspired RSK.
- @timdorr : wrote the RFC: Redux Starter Kit issue that served as the springboard for actually getting RSK started
- @hswolff : helped talk through the initial list of features
- @nickmccurdy : implemented almost all of the initial build tooling and several key pieces of initial functionality
- @shotaK: donated the
redux-starter-kitpackage name on NPM
- @neurosnap : ported
createSlicefrom Autodux, and donated his implementation after writing it as a separate package
- @denisw: ported RSK to TypeScript, and valuable suggestions on
- @Dudeonyx , @Jessidhia: plenty of TS advice
- @phryneas : implemented multiple new features, improved our TS types, and coached me through starting to understand how some of this complex types stuff actually works :)
- @RichiCoder1 : ported our build setup to TSDX
Thank you so much to all of you, and everyone else who has contributed!