Serves up the static content of webpages for Smart Spaces. In other words, it serves up webpages like this: smartspac.es/notman
- Clone the repo
- Update places.json to reflect your places of interest
- Update config.json with your Twitter key/secret (see apps.twitter.com)
- Update server.js to redirect to the desired place of interest (by default the root redirects to notman, an existing Smart Space you can use for test & development)
- Update server.js to use the desired port number, by default it is 3000
The default configuration expects smartspaces-client to reside in a neighbouring folder. This can be achieved by cloning the smartspaces-client repository from the same root folder. If not, be sure to update the publicDir variable in server.js.
- Open http://localhost:3000
- hlc-server to provide the hyperlocal context consumed by smartspaces-client
- reelyActive Technology to understand how this all works
Copyright (c) 2014 reelyActive
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.