nsbox is a multi-purpose, nspawn-powered container manager. Please see the website for more user-friendly information and documentation.
- Google's GN to generate the build files. Building this from source is pretty simple, see the instructions on the site for more info.
- Ninja to actually...build stuff.
- The Go compiler.
- GCC or Clang for compiling cgo code.
- Python 3, which is used to run some of the build scripts.
- The systemd development headers.
Building the code
$ go mod vendor $ gn gen out $ ninja -C out
The resulting files should all be under out/install. Then, you can run
build/install.py out to install to /usr/local (or set
--destdir, with the
gn args --list out to see all the configuration arguments nsbox supports. You can use
these options to set the saved paths (e.g. the libexec directory) to your distro's preferred
Building the website
$ cd web $ yarn # Run a development web server: $ yarn run dev # Build the production docs: $ yarn run build
Updating the theme
$ git -C VUEPRESS/packages/@vuepress/theme-default diff --relative v.PREV ':(exclude)__tests__' |\ git apply --reject --directory web/.vuepress/theme