Submitting a new issue
If you want to ensure that your issue gets fixed fast you should attempt to reproduce the issue in an isolated example application that you can share.
Always run tests first. Quick start for tests (requires a dummy application) :
bundle install bundle exec rake refinery:testing:dummy_app bundle exec rake
Making a pull request
If you'd like to submit a pull request please adhere to the following:
- Your code must be tested. Please TDD your code!
- No single-character variables.
- Two-spaces instead of tabs.
- Double-quoted strings are fine for all use cases.
- General Rails/Ruby naming conventions for files and classes.
- Please add
[ci skip]to your commit message for purely documentation changes only.
Please note that you must adhere to each of the above mentioned rules. Failure to do so will result in an immediate closing of the pull request. If you update and rebase the pull request to follow the guidelines your pull request will be re-opened and considered for inclusion.
See also the Contributing to Refinery guide.