- print human readable output when fitting with the Jupyter interactive
- added shgo and dual_annealing minimiser options to the refnx gui.
- SLD calculator retains state between viewings.
- Added dialogue to adjust optimisation parameters.
- Fixed bug in export of MCMC code fragment, Gui would crash.
- Autocorrelation plot produced from mcmc.py code fragment, this can be used to
judge how much to thin the chains by.
refnx.analysisnow possesses a standalone function,
for calculating chain autocorrelation. Previously the calculation had to be
done using a CurveFitter instance.
- Function for calculating autocorrelation time made visible as:
refnx.analysis.integrated_time. You should pass the autocorrelation array
to this function.
- GUI can now export an ASCII file representing the model SLD curve.
- BUG: when the GUI saves a model it should pickle a ReflectModel. It wasn't
doing this, it was pickling a DataObject. This has now been fixed, but the
fix affects back compatibility.
- GUI can now do MCMC sampling
- Add option to change context of Mapwrapper (spawn/fork/forkserver)
- BUG: when loading (not refreshing) a dataset that was already loaded, the
associated model was lost. (GH331)
- Added a progress bar for batch fitting.
- Speeded up batch fitting