This game was created based on tutorials of the classic snake game. This program uses four classes and a Java Applet API. The user is able to control the snake to pick up tokens using the arrow keys.
Download from Github:
- You will need to have JDK installed to run the program. Visit this website to find out how to download the most recent JDK for your system.
- Download the zip file from GitHub and unzip it.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the folder that the .java files are stored in. It will probably be in the downloads folder.
- To compile the files, type "javac SnakeGame.java" into the command line. This will compile the files and should create .class files.
- To run the program, type "appletviewer SnakeGame.html" into the command line.
Play Online (not supported on mobile devices):
This game is available on my website, embedded in the HTML. If the game is visible, press anywhere in the Applet to get started. If it is not visible, your browser does not support Java Applet. You can visit this link to diagnose the problem.