The merge of convenience and cool!
- Write your presentations in a text markup language. No slow, limiting GUI, no annoying HTML!
- Pan, rotate and zoom in 3D, with automatic repositioning of slides!
- A presenter console with notes and slide previews!
- Support for showing mathematical formulas.
- Styling is easy with CSS.
- The slide show generated is in HTML, so you only need a web browser to show it.
- Easy sharing, as it can be put up on a website for anyone to see!
Full documentation is available at readthedocs.org, and also in the documentation subdirectory.
Hovercraft requires Python 3 and can be installed like any Python package.
The easiest way is to install pip, and then run:
$ pip3 install hovercraft
Juan Bondi has made videos of how to install:
- Installation on Ubuntu and Debian based computers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHSJLF9OnKQ
- Installation on Windows: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I63I8Az24d8
Hovercraft is untested on Windows, but there is no reason it shouldn't work, at least in theory.