Woody At Random
Woody At Random is a responsive Woody Allen recommendation website.
Table of Contents
Woody At Random is designed to randomly recommend Woody Allen films, showcasing posters, quotes, cast, etc.
The site also features a full table, for easy selection.
Woody At Random uses a very straightforward LAMP stack.
You will need to install Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
The MySQL table should be populated by running the .sql script located at
Once your LAMP stack is up and running, you can serve index.php to localhost, and you'll be up and running.
- Apache - The server that hosts Woody At Random
- PHP - My server side language to query the database and send information to the front end
- MySQL - Stores all film data
- Bootstrap - My front end framework used for this app
I'm always happy to receive pull requests, questions/issues regarding code, and feature requests on all my projects. Please feel free to open an issue or submit a pull request.
- Sam Messina - Sole Developer
Woody At Random is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.