This is a modified ARC enabled version of the Protocol Buffers in Objective C project. It is optimized for iOS5 only.
Protocol Buffers are a way of encoding structured data in an efficient yet extensible format. This project is based on an implementation of Protocol Buffers from Google. See the Google protobuf project for more information.
- Ragy Eleish email@example.com
- Jon Parise firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyrus Najmabadi (http://code.google.com/p/metasyntactic/wiki/ProtocolBuffers)
- Sergey Martynov (http://github.com/martynovs/protobuf-objc)
- Kenton Varda, Sanjay Ghemawat, Jeff Dean, and others