Rocket Job Mission Control
Web based management interface for Rocket Job.
Already in use in production processing large files with millions of records, as well as large jobs to walk through large databases.
- View all queued, running, failed, and running jobs.
- View all completed jobs where
- Pause any running jobs.
- Resume paused jobs.
- Retry failed jobs.
- Abort, or fail queued or running jobs.
- Destroy a completed or aborted job.
- View running servers.
- Stop servers.
- View the jobs that workers are currently working on.
Directory Monitor Management
- Create, update, enable, disable directory monitoring entries.
This gem is a Rails Engine and can be installed directly into existing Rails 4 or 5 applications.
Add to Gemfile:
Add the following route to
mount RocketJobMissionControl::Engine => 'rocketjob'
Development and Testing
- Development and Testing documentation.
This project uses Semantic Versioning.
- Michael Cloutier
- Chris Lamb
- Jonathan Whittington
- Reid Morrison :: @reidmorrison