Space Viewer - Rocket Infos (Monorepo)
NOTE: This project (API) is deprecated. Please see Space Seek for the follow up.
This is the source code for the iOS App 'Space Viewer - Rocket Infos' and Android App 'Space Viewer - Information about Rocket Launches'. You can see lots of information about rocket space launches from all over the world! Want to know at which location it will launch? Or do you want to see its live stream? All the information are bundled in this app.
This includes rocket launches from SpaceX, NASA, ROSCOSMOS, ISRO, ULA and many more!
- Monorepo (yarn workspace)
- React Native (without Expo)
- Code Push by Microsoft App Center
- Redux-Saga for asynchronous actions
- Moment.Js for date operations
React Native project can be found at packages/mobile
Build & Run
Should be as easy as:
yarn; yarn mobile/start yarn run-android yarn run-ios
Credits / Special Thanks
- All the data that is publicly available via the LaunchLibrary.net API.
- Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com
Copyright © Marius Reimer
Distributed under the Apache 2 License.