Version 1.2.0 - Thu 09 Jul 2015
Save Panel is an extension for Adobe Photoshop that speeds up the file saving process by allowing you direct access to save presets via a custom panel.
- Create save presets.
- Automatically creates missing directories.
- Save to either a path relative to the current file or to an absolute file.
- Custom filename: Append or prepend a suffix/prefix to the current filename or set the filename entirely.
- Save jpg, png or psd.
- Apply resize to fit dimension before saving.
- Apply custom action before saving.
- Option to automatically close the file after it's been saved.
- Categorise similar buttons under a common heading.
- Photoshop CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 support.
Note that the new html panel will not work in earlier versions than CC 2014. For CS5-CC, use the older flash based panel.
Installation (CC 2014, CC 2015) - Html5 panel
Build the panel by running
./package <your_password>(you will need to replace lumens.p12 with your own self-signing certificate).
Install using installer script. In Photoshop, goto File > Scripts > Browse...
Select the installer.jsx that corresponds to your Photoshop version.
Enable the panel via Window/Extensions/Tych Panel in Photoshop.
Installation (pre CC 2014)
- Copy flash-panel/scripts/Save Panel to /Presets/Scripts.
- Open flash-panel/Save Panel .gpc in Adobe Configurator and export it to /Plug-ins/Panels.
- Enable the panel via Window/Extensions/Save Panel in Photoshop.
- Added installer script for installing without Adobe Extension Manager.
- Ported Configurator based panel to html panel.
- CC 2014 support.
- Allow dupicate preset names.
- Various changes to the options dialog.
- Fix issue breaking save on Windows network paths beginning with double-slash (//).
- Enabled png (lossless) compression.
- Fixed problem on some Windows machines where paths beginning with 'file://' did not resolve.
- Fixed problem with saving an unsaved document to an absolute path.
- Fixed issue with Custom action dropdowns not being properly populated.
- Moved New button.
- Fixed path issue preventing save in some settings.
- Save button now creates new preset if no prior presets exist.
- Fixed some issues with absolute paths.
- Added statusbar (CS6 & later only).
- Added ability to collapse button groups.
- Complete color theme support (light/medium/dark/darker now available).
- CS5 support.
- Basic theming in CS6/CC (light/dark).
- Writes presets to Photoshop's preferences folder.
- Total rewrite. Now with dynamic panel and save presets.
- Added icon.
- Made CS6 panel match the default (dark) theme of PS CS6.
- Added buttons for 820/920 sizes.
- Psd support.
- Save full sized jpeg with/without bw suffix.