batunit -- Bourne Again Test Unit
batunit is a xUnit-like testing framework written in pure bash in 12 lines of code.
batunit takes the files to run as an argument. It reports pass, fail, pending based on the following:
- A non-executable file is pending
- An executable file that exits 0 is pass
- An executable file that exits non-0 is fail
Any output from the test files to
stderr is captured as the
F.P 0) Failure: test/test_fail.sh: FLUNK Finished: 3 tests, 1 failures, 1 pending
MIT, see LICENSE
- Rein Henrichs: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Seguin, for the name!
Copyright (C) 2011 Rein Henrichs http://reinh.com