Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Puppet Dashboard Release Notes
- MIGRATION: Added cache with node's latest report and success status to improve performance.
- Added rake tasks to dump and restore the database, see README for details.
- Added database check to ensure it's running the latest schema.
- Added support for accepting Puppet 2.6 reports, with limited support for displaying their contents.
- Fixed and improved the README documentation with much more complete installation instructions.
- Fixed node categorization, added new categories to "Nodes" sidebar and highlighting of errors.
- Fixed node failures causing them to be listed as failed forever.
- Fixed exceptions and messages shown if no items to display on groups, classes and reports pages.
- Fixed styling of icons, warning sections, autocomplete, etc.
- Fixed chart rendering issues, including it being too wide to fit on the screen.
- Fixed unintended dependencies on external Puppet and JSON gems.
- Fixed confusing headers for node listings shown as part of other pages.
- Improved reports by displaying logs sorted by severity level and highlighting these accordingly.
- Improved performance of many pages by eliminating and optimizing database queries.
- Removed unused checkboxes.
- Fixed exceptions on the node reports page.
- Fixed chart headers so they are shown only once.
- Fixed chart formatting errors.
- Fixed homepage warning message boxes to look like errors.
- Fixed errors in documentation.
- Added userful menu bar.
- Added version number to menu bar and release notes page.
- Added missing "favicon.ico", the lack of which was filling logs with errors.
- Removed unused "Register" and "Log in" links.
- Fixed exception in display of audit log messages
- Fixed deletion of nodes to remove their reports, eliminating orphans
- Fixed exception on node group pages if they had associated classes or groups
- Fixed unwanted pagination of JSON and YAML results
- Fixed reporting of successful and failed nodes
- Added deletion of single reports
- Added labels and placeholders to form fields
- Added run status chart to node list pages (all, successful, failed)
- Added searching to node, class and group index pages
- Added tooltips to node and report status indicators
- Improved README's installation and configuration instructions
- Improved sidebar with links to classes and groups, added it to homepage
- Improved tabular display of nodes, groups and classes
- Removed empty reports.css to make packagers happy
- Removed loading of seed data by default
- Updated UI with status icons, improved typography and spacing, more noticeable buttons
- Updated packaging information for DEB and RPM