- Depend on slushy for provisioning
- Depend on elzar as a gem ** elzar's chef recipes stay in elzar ** relevance_rails has no knowledge of elzar's recipe internals
- Search for local ssh public keys before querying ssh-agent
- Improved UX around retrying failed commands
- Fix fixtures generator
- Generated Rails app depends on haml <= 3.1.4 due to haml 3.1.5 bug
- add streaming output from chef convergence using a fog monkeypatch
- retry apt-get command failures
- add --help
- add support for rvm > 1.12.0
- Ruby manager agnostic - can use rvm, system ruby or rbenv
- new APP --relevance-dev for simple QA development
- Fix sudo on deploy user
- provision rvmrc mirrors app's rvmrc
- existing app users have a deploy that just works
- fail fast in more places
- stop and destroy provisioned instances from commandline
- Provisioning can be done on existing apps
- Support multiple rubies - 1.9 and ree
- Add unit tests
- Can run acceptance tests on generated apps - rails g fixtures
- From provision to deploy is a 2 step process - rake provision:ec2 and rails g deployment
- Add more error handling
- Tentative support for multiple databases - postgresql and mysql
- Add support for generating EC2 deployment environments
- 'rails g deployment ' to generate a new environment
- REQUIRES the presence of ~/.relevance_rails/aws_config.yml
- Template aws_config.yml included with this gem.
- Newly generates EC2 deployment environments will be wired up as new cap stages.
- Add support for multiple public keys pushed to converged hosts.
- Public keys are fetched from a git repo.
- Git repo url is stored in ~/.relevance_rails/keys_git_url
- Only the top level keys from the repo will be pushed to new hosts.