This is a community-driven Open Source project to support relief support activities conducted by volunteers. This project was originally created to support flood relief activities in Sri Lanka in May 2017.
We are currently on a phase of revamping the application and we welcome your innovative ideas and suggestions to make a better solution for the community.
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:reliefsupports/reliefsupports.org.git cd reliefsupports.org
npm i // or npm install
composer installruns in background as a
.envfile by copying
APP_KEY value not present in
php artisan key:generate --showand copy the generated key string.
- Update that key string with
With Vagrant/Homestead (Recomended)
npm run vagrant:init:<mac|win>command to initialize the development environment.
npm run vagrantor
vagrant sshfor logging to Vagrant Dev. Environment.
npm run vagrant:destroyor
vagrant destroyto destroy the Vagrant env.
Update host files
Add following record to
hosts file. After then you can access your dev site via
php artisan migrate // or npm run db:migrate php artisan db:seed // or npm run db:seed
vagrant ssh for terminal access to vagrant env.
- Setup the application code base in your local machine using the above steps.
- See the Issue Tracker, read the wiki and get a proper understanding of what's done and what's need to be done.
- Always create a separate branch when you starting to work on something.
- Keep the local working directory always up to date.
- Always use
git rebasewith master and fix conflicts before you create a pull request.
- At least one peer review and approval required to merge a pull request to the master.
- Don't create new
labels. If you feel that we need a new
label, please create an issue for that first.
- If you do any database schema or architectural changes you should update those in respective places on the wiki.
story- High-level user stories. These are can break into multiple sub-tasks and assign to different people.
Please use following naming conventions when you creating branches for your work. All feature names should be in all lowercase.
- feature -
- configureation/devops work -
- bug -
- refactoring tasks -