TasmoAdmin (previously SonWEB) is an administrative Website for Devices flashed with Tasmota.
You can find it here: TasmoAdmin GitHub. It supports running on Windows, Linux, Docker container and as Home Assistant addon.
- Login protected
- Multi Update Process
- Select devices to update
- Automatic Modus downloads latest firmware bin from Tasmota GitHub
- Show device information
- Mobile Responsive (Bootstrap4)
- SCSS & Minified
- Config devices
- SelfUpdate function for TasmoAdmin (disabled for Docker)
- NightMode (Enable/Disable/Auto) in settings
- AutoScan to find Tasmota Devices
- Support for multiple sensors
- Send Command to selected Devices
- Chat (beta)
- Apache2 and nginx
- XAMPP on Windows
- Docker by @RaymondMouthaan
- unRaid by @digiblur
- IOCage (FreeNAS) by @tprelog
TasmoAdmin is available as a Docker image at Docker Hub. This is a Linux Alpine (3.7) based image with Nginx and Php7 installed. It supports multiple architectures, amd64 (i.e. Synology DSM), arm (i.e. Raspberry PI3) and arm64 (i.e. Pine64). Check out the Guide for TasmoAdmin on Docker for install instructions.
Home Assistant Addon
TasmoAdmin is available as Home Assistant addon, please refer to Home Assistant - addon TasmoAdmin for more information.
A ready to use TasmoAdmin-XAMP-Portable-*.zip is available on the release page and is based on XAMPP.
- Download the XAMPP Zip package from the releases page
- Extract the Zip (recommend to put the xamp folder on C:\
- Run once the xamp\setup_xampp.bat
- Start xampp-control.exe
- Start Apache in the opened ControlCenter
- Get your local IP Address
Now you can type in your browser http://YOURLOCALIP and TasmoAdmin shows up.
Running TasmoAdmin on a Linux/Unix hosts requires the following:
- A Webserver
- apache2 recommended
- php-curl php-zip Modules installed
You need to install a web server with php-zip and php-curl modules installed. Also mod_rewrite must be enabled. I suggest to look in the Guide for Ubuntu Server 16.04 and try to adjust it to your server OS.
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t "/var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/data(/.*)?"
semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t "/var/www/tasmoadmin/tasmoadmin/tmp(/.*)?"
restorecon -Rv /var/www/