Model to be used as a recommendation engine for people wishing to vote remain in the EU 2019 elections in the UK
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://eu2019model.readthedocs.io.
Until the package is made availible on PyPi, it can be run by completing the following:
- Clone the repo using git:
git clone https://github.com/remainvoter/eu2019model.git
- cd into the folder and install a local environment with
cd eu2019model pip install pipenv pipenv install --dev
- run the module from within the environment:
pipenv run python -m eu2019model.recommend --update --defence
This model was developed by the Remain Voter group, an independent group of volunteers who wanted to provide helpful, data driven recommendations for those unsure which remain party to vote for in the EU elections. Full details of the implementation method and assumptions made in the model can be found on the Remain Voter website: https://www.remainvoter.com.
Lead model designer: Cheryl Hung Principal developer: Nick Martin