Sample Project for Eclipse Gemini
This is an example to show how to build modular enterprise applications in OSGi with the Eclipse Gemini project.
- Spring Profiles with Gemini Blueprint
- Spring Security with Gemini Blueprint
The UI is available at http://localhost:7070/com.pe_international.sample.ui.main
Setting up Eclipse
Use "Eclipse Juno for RCP and RAP Developers"
- Open the *.target file in the target editor.
- Wait for the target platform to load.
- Hit "Set as target plattform.".
- Start the application using the provided launch configuration for an OSGi application.