Headphones is an automated music downloader for NZB and Torrent, written in Python. It supports SABnzbd, NZBget, Transmission, µTorrent, Deluge and Blackhole.
Support & Discuss
You are free to join the Headphones support community on IRC where you can ask questions, hang around and discuss anything related to HP.
- Use any IRC client and connect to the Freenode server,
- Join the
Installation and Notes
- Installation page shows you how to install Headphones.
- Usage guide introduces you to Headphones.
- Troubleshooting page in the wiki can help you with common problems.
Issues can be reported on the GitHub issue tracker considering these rules:
- Analyze your log, you just might find the solution yourself!
- You read the wiki and searched existing issues, but this is not solving your problem.
- Post the issue with a clear title, description and the HP log and use proper markdown syntax to structure your text (code/log in code blocks).
- Close your issue when it's solved! If you found the solution yourself, please comment so that others benefit from it.
Feature requests can be reported on the GitHub issue tracker too:
- Search for similar existing 'issues', feature requests can be recognized by the label 'Request'.
- If a similar Request exists, post a comment (+1, or add a new idea to the existing request), otherwise you can create a new one.
If you comply with these rules you can post your request/issue.
Support the project by implementing new features, solving support tickets and provide bug fixes.
Homepage (Artist Overview):
One of the many settings pages:
It might even know you better than you know yourself:
Import Your Favorite Artists:
Artist Page with Bio & Album Overview:
Album Page with track overview:
This is free software under the GPL v3 open source license. Feel free to do with it what you wish, but any modification must be open sourced. A copy of the license is included.