Clone this wiki locally
Headphones is a tool that automates your music downloading. It's written in Python (2.6 or 2.7) so it works on pretty much all systems. It's easy to setup and configure. Downloading with NZBGet, SabNZBd, Transmission and uTorrent is supported.
It can be configured to work with a few search providers, including NZBs.org and Newznab servers. Just enter your account details and you're ready to go.
For information about the Headphones VIP Server, click here: https://github.com/rembo10/headphones/wiki/Headphones-VIP-Server-Information
- Usage Guide — Configure Headphones, a guide to all config-options available.
- Installation — Install Headphones on Windows, Mac, Linux or Synology NAS.
- Troubleshooting — Tips and tricks for common problems.
- Install as a daemon — Start Headphones as a daemon on *buntu-systems/servers.
- XLD Re Encoding on OSX — Set up and configure XLD to re-encode albums on OS X.
- Musicbrainz Mirrors — Configure or set-up a Musicbrainz Mirror.