This is the native version of JS Console - please do donate via the pledgie above if you find yourself building and using this app.
If you don't have a developer account, you can now get JS Console through the iTunes store ($99 for a developer account vs. 99¢ for the compiled app!)
- Resizable font (yep, biggest issue with Firebug in workshops)
- Autocomplete in WebKit desktop browsers
- shift + up/down for bigger console
- Save history (based on session)
- Add support for loading in a DOM (YQL - I thank you again)
- Permalink to individual executions
This version of jsconsole uses copied files from http://github.com/remy/jsconsole - but a subset, not all the files. Therefore the files are (for now) manually synced.
- Permalink to session (trickier, server side required - can I do it without?)