Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the damas-core wiki.
- 1 Installation - Get a server running
- 2 Getting Started - Configure and set a new project up
- 3 API Reference - List of API methods
- 4 Specifications - Protocol specifications
- Client Setup - Scripting guide to start accessing a damas-core server
- Database Admin - Cook Book, some recipes for the administration of the underlying database
- Authentication - Token based authentication implemented in server-nodejs
- Extensions - Documentation about the provided extensions and their format
- Contributing - Specifications for the communication protocol, documentation for unit testing and coding conventions
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.