Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Avoid this build for now. It is missing some libraries. I'll fix this soon™
- Dropped support for Windows XP.
- Updated mods repository. Huge thanks to @ZhilkinSerg. See #162.
- Changed layout for Restore previous version button.
- Sorted installed mods list.
- Added version field for mods.
- Added new CDDA-Soundpack soundpack. See #164.
- Changelog parsing is now done in a separate thread to avoid blocking the UI.
You need Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package to be able to run the launcher.
If you like the CDDA Game Launcher, consider supporting the development by donating a few bitcoins to 3N2BRM61bZLuFRHjSj2Lhtw6DrwPUGeTvV or a few ethers to 0xDb731476e913d75061A78105C3D1b5A7a03Aa21B .
By downloading and using this software, you agree to the license.